Saturday, November 21, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #325, November 21st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #325

All things I think I see reflect ideas.

This world is a reflection
Of my mind's insurrection,
And all the things I see
Come from inside of me.

But I'm not a liar --
My heart's on fire
With things I desire.

Coming from God's Mind
All ideas feel fine,
But the ones from mine
Are a waste of time.

Illusion and insanity
Create a world of inanity --
So far from Christianity --
We've lost our humanity.

It still takes a village
To fully envisage
The lovely image
That comes from God's Visage --

Oh, I wish I couldn't feel
Things that aren't real,
But life is just a dream
We hold in high esteem --

If I think it and then see it,
It forms my life, so be it --
In my mind ideas begin
That I project out from within,

So I distort the truth by fudging it,
And condemn the world by judging it --
But I love the world by forgiving it,
And I seek the truth while living it --

I create my world with a loving thought,
Receiving the joys that cannot be bought,
For Heaven on earth God's Love has brought,
Which is the only goal I ever sought.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment