Monday, November 9, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #313, November 9th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #313

Now let a new perception come to me.

Father, a vision has come to me,
And in this vision I can see
All things are as they're meant to be,
For you made each person perfectly.

Now I see 
With Christ's eyes,
And what I see 
Is a world of lies,
Which my soul defies.

The bells of Heaven ring,
While all the angels sing:
"There is no sin in anything."

It's only right
To see the light
With Christ's pure sight
Through darkest night.

With true perception
Comes recognition
Of our soul's transition,
And our transformation.

In a world grown old
It's time to behold
The perfect sanctity
Of our true identity --

Wake up from your dream of guilt --
Give up this world evil built --
When you know you have no sin
Then you can actually begin 
To feel happiness within.

Like God's Holy Child
You are undefiled,
So let's join together --
Live in peace forever.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment