Tuesday, November 10, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #314, November 10th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #314

I seek a future different from the past.

I choose the present to be free
Which is why it is God's Gift to me --
And every future that I see
Also will be
God's Gift for me,
Which gives me great security.

Everything I used to fear
Has gone so far away from here,
And every worthless thing I lost
Came with so very little cost --
All my past shadows are now forsaken --
When I thought I'd sinned I was mistaken.

In God I've confided --
The means He's provided --
And when I choose it,
That's when I'll use it --
If God gave it I'll never lose it.

I'm healthy and whole --
Although life is my goal,
When this world I leave
I will not grieve.

I'll come home again
To a world that's sane --
A world without pain,
Where death has no claim.

What I seek are things that last --
A different future from the past --
The mistake I made while my life passed
Was loving things that never last.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment