Friday, November 6, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #310, November 6th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #310

In fearlessness and love I spend today.

This day, Father, I'll spend with You, 
Just as you always want me to do --
You've chosen how my days should be,
And this has helped me learn to see

What I experience is not of time at all,
But the Light of Heaven before the Fall.
The joy that comes is not from days,
But from singing endless praise.

Joy comes from Heaven to Your Son,
And reminds me all of us are One --
When God's Love fills my entire self,
There's no room for anything else.

This day I remember your gracious calling 
For without You I'd still be falling --
Today Your grace has come to me, 
And it is Your Will that I be set free.

We spend this day together --
We're joined as One forever --
The world joins with us in our song,
For in Heaven we belong.

Full of thankfulness and joy are we, 
For salvation and for who set us free.
We are restored to peace and holiness
And joy in knowing your sweet caress. 

Because You're always near,
There's no room in us for fear --
In us the fire of Heaven starts --
Now we have love in our hearts.

If you have no fears,
You'll have no peers --
Your debts are not in arrears
When you listen with God's Ears.

Even if you're cold
As your body grows old,
You must dare to be bold --
All things around you 
   Have been sold.

When this entire world is gone
You still must carry on --
We're heading for a fall --
Love is coming to us all.

Love is how I'll spend today --
Learn to love in every way --
There's nothing more to say --
Live in peace, above the fray.

All of time seems frozen
Because God has chosen
How my days will be
So God's light I'll see --
He always makes me free --
Joy will always come to me.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment