Monday, November 16, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #320, November 16th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #320

My Father gives all power unto me.

Our Father, who gave us the gift of power,
Gives us His Light in our darkest hour --
His Will is done, and my will too,
For we are always One, not two.

We are limitless cause and effect --
Fear and illusion are what we reject --
See now there is no separation,
Only love and healing and regeneration.

When my will is God's it can't be denied --
Upon my mind, His love light shines,
And I will go to any length
To receive His peace and strength.

It's not a sacrifice to give up illusion --
To receive the truth instead of confusion --
Through me God's Will can do everything,
Like make the bells of Heaven ring.
So let's sing a song of joy and praise,
And accept God's Gifts through all our days --

When with Him our wills align,
He makes our little selves divine --
He purifies each holy mind
And triumphs over death and time.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment