Thursday, November 12, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #316, November 12th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #316

All gifts I give my brothers are my own.

Angels guard the secret vault --
God's gifts are on the shelf --
These gifts I give to others
Are gifts I give my Self.

Giving gifts dispels the darkness 
Within my sacred space --
I have to give if I want to get
God's Love and Light and Grace.

I agree I will accept all gifts
Even if I don't recognize them --
They are so bright and full of worth,
All else looks pale beside them.

It's only God I want
To fill my mind and soul --
Letting go of earthly fears
Has become my sacred goal.

My treasure house is full
Of sacred gifts I cherish --
Let me see their worth Oh Lord,
So my fear and doubt will perish.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment