Wednesday, November 11, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #315, November 11th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #315

All gifts my brothers give belong to me.

A thousand treasures come to me --
Each a miracle I can see --
And all these thousand treasures
Have value beyond measure.

With every moment I am blessed 
Though my sins are not confessed.
These blessings come to me each day --
They come in each and every way.

And I feel no stress
From what I bless --
Every thing my mind perceives
Is a gift my soul receives,
With values I can't conceive
No matter what I believe.

Every gift that's given 
   Belongs to me,
And my home in Heaven 
   Now longs for me

We all must find our way to God,
And each of us shall stay with God --
The world can't sadden my heart
When Truth gladdens my heart.

God's Light still does glare,
Though still I have to stare --
I know the way there,
Yet still I have to share --

Do you use God's Memory
To see things you used to see?
If so, you know with certainty
The Heavenly place where soon you'll be:
All gifts my brothers give belong to me.




From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment