Monday, November 2, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #306, November 2nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #306


The gift of Christ is all I seek today.


There is no revision
Of Christ's Holy Vision,
But I want to take a peek
At the holy things I seek.

The world I see
Is an ancient memory,
Much like the Heaven
We've all been given.

If we beget the world
We can't forget the world,
So let's move past fear
And hold Christ near --

Let Christ restore our Love --
Walk through the door of Love --
Christ is calling you
To be born anew.

Don't spurn your God,
Just return to God,
And remember today
That He never went away.

We've learned to really live,
Asking only what God gives --
Our prayers are proficient,
But offerings not sufficient.

Lord, I can't thank You enough
For receiving all my love --
You open my heart and mind,
And I love You all the time.

With the love You impart,
I just have to take part --
Though it's only a start,
I come with an open heart.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment