Monday, November 23, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #327, November 23rd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #327


I need but call and You will answer me.

God is waiting for your call
To freely give you all --
He will always hear you,
To show you He is near you.

Though His Love speaks for itself,
He will answer you Himself,
So put your doubt back on the shelf.

By your love He will know you,
So now just let Him show you
Your faith in Him is justified,
And Salvation is de-mystified.

He loves us all forever,
And tells us He will never
Leave us all alone,
But always brings us home.

Thank you God for being true,
So we can see the real You --
Thank you Lord -- You never fail
To free us from this earthly jail
Of fear and death and guilt,
Upon which mortal lives are built.

Oh, thank You, Lord, for You are great --
Your Love has built my inner faith
And led me back to Heaven's gate.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
    forgiveness

    ReplyDelete