Thursday, November 5, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #309, November 5th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #309

I will not fear to look within today.

No longer am I afraid to look
Deep within my mind,
In any cranny or nook,
At any place or time.

I'm speaking in the present tense
Because I finally have the sense
To see eternal innocence,
Which makes me calm, not tense.

Looking within, I find my will
Is the same as God's is, still
Sometimes I think truth was mislaid
When I looked within, and was afraid,
But then I know I was mistaken
To think my love had been forsaken.

Upon further reflection,
I saw need for direction,
And through my introspection,
Feeling God's affection,
I have found perfection.

Idle dreams of sin
Are not what make you win,
So find an inner photo booth --
Take pictures of your inner truth.

When you get your release
You will find inner peace --
You're no longer a child --
Your altar's undefiled.

Look within and you shall see
Your divine Identity --
The Child of God you'll be,
With God through Eternity.




From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment