Sunday, November 8, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #312, November 8th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #312

I see all things as I would have them be.

I have no purpose for today 
Except to be free from judgments I have made --
Father, I know this is Your Will for me,
And so my goal it must also be.

We always see what we want to see,
But seldom can be what we want to be,
So now is the time to be set free --
Let God decide what will really be.

After judgment comes perception
But it has no regulation --
Now's the time for rejection
Of our ancient false perception.

When we see with Holy Sight,
We see only Holy Light,
And history will be done
Once we know we are all One,
And every person is God's Son.

Share Christ's Love for what you look upon --
The light you see will be the dawn,
Telling us to carry on --
Today our only mission
Is to see with Holy Vision --

Accept the Vision and set yourself free --
Step from judgment into eternity --
Not only will you see what you want to see,
But you'll also finally be
What you want to be.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment