Wednesday, November 25, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #329, November 25th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #329

I have already chosen what You will.

I had a dream where I was wandering,
Defying God, while I was pondering:
"How great am I compared to You?"
(Something the ego made me do.)

I woke up from this dream
And I started to scream --
"I'll always be defending You,
And always be extending You."

"I'm One with you and you with me --
This choice was made eternally --
I'm peaceful, safe and serene --
The happiest I have ever been."

"That Your Way is my way
Is the truth I see today --
My inner Self will never change --
Through all Eternity I'm the same --
I'll always share Your Holy Name."



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment