Wednesday, November 4, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #308, November 4th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #308

This instant is the only time there is.


When I'm in the Holy Instant,
I see time as something distant,
But then I realize
I'm not seeing with my eyes --
I'm feeling such resistance,
Seeing at such a distance.

But if I see a reflection
Of my own projection,
Then I'll change my perception --
I don't know how,
But the only time is now.

If the past and future exist
They should cease and desist --
In the present it seems
I'm finally redeemed,
And I'm finally saved
From my earlier days.

So let's forget and forgive
This dream that we all live --
No matter where it is
Now's the only time there is.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment