Tuesday, November 17, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #321, November 17th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #321

Father, my freedom is in You alone.

While the Universe has swished and swirled
'Round stars and planets God has hurled,
Our minds -- around the truth they're curled --
And today we answer for the world.

To find our freedom, as we must,
We follow a simple path of trust,
Leaving this world to those who lust,
Remembering it will turn to dust.

To abolish suffering and sinfulness,
Give up illusion and willfulness,
And fill your heart with soulfulness
In exchange for holy cheerfulness.

I have no choice

But to trust God's Voice --
He makes me free
By directing me --
Now I see clearly:
I love Him dearly.

In the beginning God decreed
That every soul would be freed
From false dreams of pain --
He leads us home again.

To receive grace from above,
Anchor your heart in love --
We're separate no more --
We're safe on God's Shore.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment