Friday, October 30, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #303, October 30th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #303

The holy Christ is born in me today.

Dear Lord, I come to you and pray
That Christ be born in me today.
Dear angels, come to me and stay --
Watch Christ in me be born today.

This world is old and worn,
But do not be forlorn:
The old world has been torn --
New worlds in us are born.

This crazy world is a riot,
But God's Holy World is quiet --
My illusions no longer confound me
When God's Holy Thoughts surround me.

In me, Christ is no stranger,
And in me I feel no danger --
So I'm no longer afraid
Of the evil self I made.

God's Kingdom has finally come
And now God's Son is welcome --
This is the Self God gave me:
I am as He has made me.

The sun shines its rays,
The child still plays,
God's shown us The Way:
In me Christ is born today.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment