Thursday, October 22, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #295, October 22nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #295

The Holy Spirit looks through me today.


When I hear angelic sighs
Christ has used my eyes
To redeem the earth
For what it's worth.

In Christ's reign
You'll feel no pain --
He'll release your mind,
Bring you peace of mind.

You will never need to settle
For what the pot called the kettle --
Know your own mettle:
You're the rose's petal.

Once you see eternal light
You can only do what's right,
So try with all your might
To see this holy sight.

Holy Spirit looked through me --
Gave His holy vision to me.
He wants me now to finally see
At last what we can finally be.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information.
    free

    ReplyDelete