Sunday, October 11, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #284, October 11th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #284

I can elect to change all thoughts that hurt.

Here's a Heavenly alert:
I can change my thoughts that hurt.
And nothing is what it seems:
All suffering is made of dreams.

Your thoughts can give you earthly treasure,
And they can give you earthly pleasure,
But what God gives you can't be measured:
His Joy's forever, and should be treasured.

God's Love is a buffer
For all who suffer --
So accept Salvation
Without reservation --

What you think you see is just perceived --
What you think you know is just believed,
And pain is an illusion
Causing much confusion --
For Joy is what God bequests to you,
And Forgiveness is what He requests from you.

If you want eternal youth
Then accept eternal truth:
Happiness cannot be bought --
It depends on all your thoughts.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
    david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete