Monday, October 5, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #278, October 5th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #278

If I am bound, my Father is not free.


Let there be no confusion:
Death is an illusion.
So there's no need to cry:
We don't really die.

God's eternally giving,
With Him we're eternally living --
But sins you perceive as real
You only believe are real --

Come my friend so you can see
The thing really bothering me --
What will be will be,
But if I'm bound my Father's not free.

It's not a mistake from God
To try to escape from God,
But to live in His Kingdom
Requires our freedom,
And what binds us isn't part of Truth --
To see this is the start of Truth.

Reality is what it seems
When we let go of bad dreams,
And God is always near
When we let go of fear --

This world's full of madness,
Causing only sadness --
So give up dreams of badness
And God will give you gladness.

Get free from the body's prison
And know you are God's Son --
Learn your true story --
You're bound for glory.

Come my friend so you can see
The thing really bothering me --
What will be will be,
But if I'm bound my Father's not free.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment