Monday, October 26, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #299, October 26th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #299

Eternal holiness abides in me.

The Holy Spirit came to me
With a message from Eternity --
He told me how to see
That holiness abides in me.

This truth is hard to understand,
Since I am just a man,
Living out God's Plan
In a world where Truth is banned.

But what must be will be;
If you have eyes, then see;
For now and all Eternity
You're Holy and made free.

God's Will be done --
We're like the sun.
We have God's Light --
Let it shine bright,
All day and night.

This is what we know:
God's Will makes it so --
Take it very slow,
Tie it with a bow,
Learn where you must go:
As above so below.

Though you fight it blow by blow,
You're holy now, you know --
God's Love has made it so.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment