Friday, October 23, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #296, October 23rd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #296

The Holy Spirit speaks through me today.

How will I know what to say
When Holy Spirit speaks today?
Perhaps I shall rejoice,
Since the Spirit needs my voice.

Oh, this world will brightly glisten,
When we wake up and listen --
A new world we will christen,
And we'll see Christ's holy vision.

I'd like to finally see
A brand new holy me,
And know what I will be
When Spirit sets me free.

This does not make me blue,
For Spirit speaks what's true --
It knows what we must do:
Forgive both me and you.

I'll no longer be afraid
Of this world I have made --
Spirit with me has stayed --
My holy part I now have played.

This is a part I know so well --
It's how we all are saved from Hell --
But where we'll go just God can tell.

When goals are not conflicted
Your power's not restricted --
When you learn the path to God,
You won't know the wrath of God.

It's not about preaching
To follow His Teaching --
You should now start to speak,
And teach the world to seek.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment