Monday, October 12, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #285, October 12th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #285

My holiness shines bright and clear today.

Today I hear a joyful noise --
I've given up my earthly toys --
What can cause me to rejoice?
I finally hear God's Voice.

My light within shines clear --
I know He loves me dear,
And I will not know fear
Because He's always near.

Things of God now come to me;
My holiness I've come to see;
I've given up insanity
In exchange for immortality.

In the storm I'm tossed,
But I gather no moss,
And I suffer no loss
Since God is my boss.

I'm with Him in every weather,
And we're always close together --
My heart is light as a feather --
I live with God in joy forever.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment