Saturday, October 24, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #297, October 24th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #297

Forgiveness is the only gift I give.

Since finally I've learned to live
Forgiveness is the gift I give,
And I don't feel nonchalant --
Forgiveness is the gift I want.

This gift is Heaven-sent:
The gift of the present
In a world that's spent.
God knows our true intent,
So there's nothing to resent.

Have you atoned?
You're not alone.
No need to roam --
You've now come Home.

So let the light in --
Accept Salvation --
Rip the curtain:
God's ways are certain,
But humanity's hurtin'.

You've come to the right place
To accept God's Grace --
Living in eternity,
Having immortality,
It is your true Identity.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    unwind your mind

    ReplyDelete