Wednesday, October 21, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #294, October 21st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #294

My body is a wholly neutral thing.

When the bells of Heaven ring,
With Heaven's joy I sing --
In God I will be everything,
Still my body is a neutral thing.

So why do people try
To worship what will die?
We walk when we can fly --
Do you also wonder why?

Our bodies aren't divine --
They exist only in time --
And I don't mean to whine,
But mine does not feel fine.

In illusion we're so invested
That truth has been divested,
And once it's been digested,
False dreams will be arrested.

But why heed the body
If you don't need the body?
God loves us all indeed --
From our bodies we've been freed.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment