Thursday, October 8, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #281, October 8th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #281

I can be hurt by nothing but my thoughts.

Upon further reflection,
I see your perfection,
And have recollection
Of divine resurrection.

Remember with God's Memory,
And Truth you'll always see --
In perfection we'll always be --
Heaven's safe for you and me.

It's such a big drain
To think you have pain,
So jump on God's Train --
You won't be the same.

Now I want to alert you,
And may need to convert you --
Your beliefs still assert you,
But only your thoughts 
   Can hurt you.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete