Friday, October 2, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #275, October 2nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #275

God's healing Voice protects all things today.

You can't keep apart from God,
So open up your heart to God --
You'll always be protected
Once your mind is resurrected.

Stop the fearing -- 
Join in hearing --
The sound of God's Voice
Is cause to rejoice.

You don't have to speak it,
You just have to seek it --
What you are feeling
Is the sound of His Healing.

No need to hurry, 
   You have all day;
No need to worry, 
   My heart won't stray;
You won't be sorry, 
   God's here to stay.

If you don't know what to think,
And your life's on the brink,
Then don't take a drink
And don't even blink --
God's your missing link.

Now that I've hurled
This thought to the world
I hope you accept it --
In my heart I have kept it,
And God's Voice will protect it.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment