Saturday, October 17, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #290, October 17th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #290

My present happiness is all I see.

Happiness is all I see,
So happy
I will be.

Happiness is
For you and me,
And Happiness
Will set you free.

You can search everywhere,
But what you seek is just not there
No matter how long you stare.
So quit pulling out your hair --
God's waiting for your prayer.

If you look with human eyes
What you'll see is only lies --
This world the truth defies --
Perception truth belies.

So say it with inflection --
We must see with God's Correction,
And we need a God Connection
To no longer feel rejection.

Don't try to seek a thrill;
Don't try to score a pill;
Just be forever still,
And try to do God's Will.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment