Thursday, October 29, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #302, October 29th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #302

Where darkness was I look upon the light

PART 1

My life has never been so bright,
And I have never felt so right --
It happens day and night --
Where darkness was I look upon the light.

God's Light eternally shines
And I see it in my mind,
Shining all the time --
This is my greatest find.

On His Light my eyes have laid,
And I will never be afraid --
With Him eternally I stayed --
All earthly cards have now been played.

Earth may be consumed by fire
But I have only one desire:
To live in God's Light every hour
And feel His Heavenly Power.

In His Light I finally see
What I am meant to be:
With my divine Identity
I live in Heavenly Unity.

=========

PART 2

When I feel love, I no longer feel fright;
When I feel peace, I'll give up the fight;
When day comes, I say goodbye to the night;
Where once I saw darkness, now I see light.

Within each of us Christ's vision will arise,
When at last we learn to open our eyes.
This world no longer baits us,
When God's Holy World awaits us.

Darkness and temptation
Exist in my imagination,
Where I see God's perfection
Which is my own reflection.

In the light of day
Love shows us the way,
And we glimpse a peek
Of the Heaven we seek.

All of Creation I now forgive --
All of God's gifts I now can give --
So now I can finally live --
The end is always the means,
And only God is what He seems.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment