Sunday, October 25, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #298, October 25th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #298

I love You, Father, and I love Your Son.

It's not a disgrace
To need a safe place
To accept God's Grace.

In fact it's necessary
To have a sanctuary,
Where I escape illusion
And end my confusion.

When I see the way You do,
I finally see what's true --
For this I love and thank You:
Your Love has made me new.

My senseless journey
Does not discourage me,
For I've ended fears
And mad careers --
Things I used to value
Are no longer true.

You gave me a pure mind --
I accept it as mine --
And it will always shine
Beyond all space and time.

I see a new reality
Which shows the new truth of me:
Through God's Gifts alone
Can I ever atone,
And finally come Home.

As you procure my love
Don't obscure my love,
Just assure my love.

God's Path is what I'll follow
Until I find His sacred grotto --
I don't need false bravado --
Hearing words that are never hollow --
Where He leads me I will go.




From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment