Thursday, October 15, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #288, October 15th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #288

Let me forget my brother's past today.

This knowledge I concede to You:
My brother's hand leads me to You.
And forgiveness makes me see what's true:

We have a need for one another,
So take the hand of your brother --
We're all one with each other.

The things of this world don't last,
And all of our sins are in the past,
So give up your hopeless attacks.

When our light to others we gave,
God gave strength to make us brave,
And our brothers and sisters we saved.

Since salvation is our goal,
And salvation's what we know,
Salvation we now must show.

In our hearts resides the light,
And every human soul shines bright --
Forget the past to make things right.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment