Wednesday, October 14, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #287, October 14th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #287

You are my goal, my Father. Only You.

This world has taken its toll,
But I've learned my sacred role,
And God is my only goal.

The whole of truth You constitute,
Your Heavenly law You institute,
For You there is no substitute.

Your gifts I now prefer;
No more will I defer;
Your blessings please confer.

I know my true Identity;
I only want Your memory --
My Holy Self I now can see.

There's no substitution
For God's holy constitution
Which gives us absolution 
Instead of evolution --

All people must know,
Above and below,
That God's Light will glow,
And Heaven is where we will go.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    unwind your mind

    ReplyDelete