Saturday, October 10, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #283, October 10th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #283


My true Identity abides in You.


Dear Lord, you do assure me --
With love you do secure me --
All things you make pure for me,
Yet this world is still a blur for me.

You made Heaven, which is infinite --
Made this world, then put me in it --
What you made will always be --
What you made we'll always see --
Though we're living in infinity,
Your Son's my true identity.

Let me now confide in You:
I want to now abide in You --
With Truth, I see Your Visage,
For I'm made in Your Image.

This Vision's just a start for me --
Your Truth is now a part of me --
You gave your Holy Son for us,
To let us know You're One with us,
And because Your Son You've given,
We all are now forgiven.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.
    acim

    ReplyDelete