Wednesday, September 30, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 273, September 30th


Please Read ACIM Lesson #273


The stillness of the peace of God is mine.

It's not easy living in time,
But I've seen God's Holy Sign,
And I hope you believe in rhymes,
'Cause the Peace of God is mine --

My mind's been stilled
While my heart's been filled --
My emotions are thrilled,
And my soul is fulfilled --

Undisturbed tranquility
Is something rare for me,
But it has great utility:
Let's move beyond futility --

Can you believe it?
Can you conceive it?
I'd like to receive it,
But how to achieve it?

Don't be perturbed
If you are disturbed --
Just dismiss it,
And you won't miss it --
In the very least,
You'll return to peace --

Nothing can intrude
Upon your interlude,
When you give up fear
And hold God near.

It's God's Gift -- 
No one can steal it;
It's God's Peace -- 
We all can feel it.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment