Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 272, September 29th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #272

How can illusions satisfy God's Son?

Now I can finally see
That Truth belongs to me,
And dreams will not content me
Now that I know who sent me --

Why should I feel so empty
When illusions always tempt me?
Well, go ahead and try me --
Lies won't satisfy me.

I'm thinking with God's Memory,
In a true poetic reverie,
And it's so elementary --
Since we're complementary
And I'm no accessory --
I'm seeking Heaven's entry --

With all the love I've been given
My home is in Heaven --
In Christ I am livin'
And we are all forgiven.

Forever still, and forever safe,
Abiding in God's Holy Place,
The true goal of the human race --
Fear and guilt we now erase --
With Christ our Hell has been replaced.

With dreams I'm not content -- 
My resistance has been spent --
Material things all came and went,
But the Truth of God is Heaven-sent.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment: