Friday, September 4, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #247, September 4th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #247

Without forgiveness I will still be blind.

Forgiveness is how I see,
And it's how Christ's Vision comes to me --
Sin puts us in a bind,
And without forgiveness we are blind.

Sin's just a symbol of attacking,
And it makes us think God's Love is lacking,
But the Vision of Christ now lets me see
That I've been healed completely.

So now I see God's Love in you,
And every life will start anew --
We each will have perfection,
Since we each are God's Reflection.

We'll be with God in Heaven
When we see we are forgiven --
The time has come to realize
We're perfect in God's Eyes.

Dear God, today I honor You
With a truth I always knew --
This perfect Truth I finally see:
That perfect You created me.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment