Sunday, September 13, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #256, September 13th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #256


God is the only goal I have today.

Although this is a world of fear,

We find God through forgiveness here --
And His Truth is here to stay --
We don't want it any other way.

The illusion of sin 

   Is cherished by our minds --
But illusion begins
   To perish in our minds

Once we remember who we are,

God's Truth will take us far,
And once we have no need for sin
New life in God can then begin,

And though I row
   To a distant shoal,
I'll always know
   God is my goal.

But now I am aware
That I'm already there --
My function I will take up
When from this dream I wake up.

These innocent dreams
Come in endless streams,
But they're not what they seem,
And forgiveness is the means --

God gives us what's best,

So we truly are blessed,
And we've been put to the test --
In God we now shall rest.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment