Sunday, September 27, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #270, September 27th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #270

I will not use the body's eyes today.

Here's what I want to say:
I won't use the body's eyes today --
Everything will be okay --
The eyes of Christ are here to stay --

Christ's vision fills me,
His presence thrills me,
And always will He be
The Light my eyes see.

When we enter Heaven
Our sins are forgiven --
It's not a place in time,
But a place in your mind.

Let me translate for you:
This world has hate for you --
God's Truth won't wait for you,
But He won't dictate to you.

God is gracious,
His world is spacious,
And He's expectant
When we're repentant.

It's time you acknowledge
God's infinite knowledge --
His Thoughts are yours,
And they open all doors --

Far beyond any human limit,
Whatever you see, God is in it --
Truth is Truth and you can't spin it --
If you want change you have to begin it --

And you can't help but feel
What God wants you to heal --
It's time to make a deal --
God's Love you cannot steal --

It's time to play your holy role --
It will make you wholly whole --
God's Band Wagon is on a roll --
Jump on it now and save your soul.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment