Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #265, September 22nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #265

Creation's gentleness is all I see.

This world's a reflection
Of my own imperfection,
And every sin I see
Is looking back at me,
For now I know perception
Gives falsehood and deception.

Still I was always deceived
By what I always believed,
But God loves me I know --
His Creation tells me so.

Fear and pain are mental,
But Creation's very gentle --
It always shines through time,
Makes each word a rhyme,
And opens up your mind.

So your Self you'll see
In its true divinity,
And what exists must be,
For we can never flee
From God's Reality.

When you abolish sin
Your true life can begin --
Just change your perception
To see your perfection,
And your divine resurrection --
You'll see your connection
As God's True Reflection.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment