Thursday, September 10, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #253, September 10th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #253

My Self is ruler of the universe.

Although this sounds perverse,
I'm the ruler of my universe ---
Everything I see
I brought to me.

And if I see a blur,
I didn't want it to occur --
This is a new concept
I must learn to accept.

This world is a theater
Where you're the co-creator --
So don't even bother
Complaining to the author.

God created me and you --
He wants us to co-create too --
His Will with ours is now united,
So please don't even try to fight it.

And also stop pretending:
God is His Self extending --
This world please stop defending --
The illusion of time's now ending.




From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment