Wednesday, September 2, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #245, September 2nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #245

Your peace is with me, Father.  I am safe.

Father, Your Peace is with me,
And in peace I'll always be --

Father, Your Peace surrounds me,

So forever I have safety --

Father, Your Peace goes with me,

And so I live in certainty --

I give Your Peace to others,

So there's peace for my sisters and brothers --

Father, please send them to me,

And let me help them to see

I always bring Your Peace with me,

So peaceful they will always be --

Father, let me know Your Son --

Let all people know we're One --

As I see my Self in You,

I see my life is made anew --

Father, let us go in peace,

So we can know Your sweet release,

And give the message we received,

That we heard when we first believed --

When we heard the Voice of God,

And we made the choice for God --

His Love we'll always recognize,

Since His Knowledge makes us wise --

No matter where

You're made aware,
Please hear my prayer:

God's Peace we'll always share --

We'll have no earthly cares.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment