Saturday, September 12, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #255, September 12th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #255

This day I choose to spend in perfect peace.

This world is too exciting,
So today I will quit fighting --
It's like a big riot,
But I need peace and quiet.

As God is my witness,
I believe in good fitness,
But as I've often testified,
I feel I'm being crucified.

I don't want a care in the world,
Or to be too aware of the world --
I want to live with God forever,
With no stress whatsoever.

So I'll devote my time
To finding what's mine,
And I'll give it to you
So we all know what's True.

Within our resurrection
We feel our own perfection --
You know God won't forget you
Because He did beget you --

Until the end of time,
We will always find
God's Peace of Mind 
Whenever we're kind,
So let His Light shine
And you will feel fine --
His Peace is now mine.




From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment