Thursday, September 3, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #246, September 3rd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #246

To love my Father is to love His Son.

Every day
I accept the way
You choose --
I cannot lose.

I come to You,
I run to You,
It's guaranteed --
I will succeed.

Like the shining of the sun,
Thy Will is always done --
And so I love Your Son,
And everyone.

I remove all hatred,
For my heart is sacred --
Don't try to hurt me,
For God won't desert me.

What's there is there --
You should prepare --
Just be aware --
Life's not unfair.

What can we know?
What God will show:
Your Self (you recognize)
God's Love (you realize)

We can't know all of man,
And there was no Fall of Man,
But God's all-knowing --
In His Light we're glowing.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment