Tuesday, September 8, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #251, September 8th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #251

I am in need of nothing but the truth.

Many things I sought in life,
Many things I bought in life,
But then I got distraught in life,
And now my mind is fraught with life.

I want to know what's true;
I want to start anew;
I'm no longer feeling blue,
And only loving You.

I asked for things I never wanted,
Walking through this world undaunted --
Sought happiness that wasn't there,
And then my heart filled with despair --

Inside I was bleeding,
True love I was needing,
But I didn't recognize it,
And still my mind defies it.

But God's Truth makes me calm,
And His Truth is my balm ---
Thank You God for eternal peace,
And thank You for my soul's release.

I thank You more and more
For what You did restore --
You gave me faith -- I really can
At last be who I really am. 


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment