Tuesday, September 15, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #258, September 15th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #258

Let me remember that my goal is God.

It's not a distant memory,
'Cause what shall be shall be,
For now I plainly see
What God has planned for me.

Though someone stole
My heavenly role,
I paid the toll,
But God's my goal.

There is no doubt
When truth comes out --
I feel disdain
For earthly pain.

God's priceless grace
Shines in my face --
What am I thinking?
My eyes are blinking

On a priceless treasure,
With worth past measure --
It is no earthly pleasure.

I'll say goodbye to earthly toys
When offered Heavenly joys --
I hear a joyful noise 
And the timbre of God's Voice --
I'm called home to rejoice.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for Sharing this Beautifull Message ♥ It is so filled with Light ஜ I Lღ√Ƹ it ♥ & will share with ✽Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ஜ I Am most Gratefull for Meeting Your Beautifull Work ♥ ◈۞ ۩ Blessings of PEACE & Lღ√Ƹ ஜ۩۞ In Lak`ech Ala K`ìn ♥ AUM NAMAH SIVAYA ♥ WE ARE ONE ۞ NAMASTE

    ReplyDelete