Friday, September 18, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #261, September 18th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #261

God is my refuge and security.

This world is helter skelter,
But God provides me shelter --
I'm safe from every infidel
While living in His Citadel.

And no one can attack
Me when He has my back,
For I'll suffer no lack
When on His Holy Track.

You can come along --

We won't wait long --
With God we're strong --
With Him we do belong.

I have no more resistance
Since He is my whole existence --
He removes all our danger,
And makes fear a stranger.

In His Mold He does the casting,
Making peace that's everlasting --
With Him as our holy refuge
We're safe from every deluge.

Knowing our perfection
He gives us each protection  --
And with His great affection,
We have divine connection.

He's with us for Eternity,
And so we know serenity --
He is our true identity,
And our only true security.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment