Monday, September 28, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 271 September 28th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #271

Christ's is the vision I will use today.

Now I see the real you,
And this will help me start anew --
You're a witness to what is true --
Christ's is the vision I will choose,
So Christ's is the vision I will use.

I've been waiting too long
For the things I look upon --
The Holy Spirit makes me strong --
I finally found where I belong.

God's Creation and the world now meet --
Death and pain have now been beat --
I'm ready for my Heavenly seat --
My entire life is now complete.

I've made my Heavenly choices --
I listen to Heavenly Voices,
And every soul rejoices,
Giving up our earthly toys --

The body breathes its breath,
But I've defeated death --
Truth is all that's left --
God's Love gives all that's best.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment