Sunday, May 24, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #144, May 24th


ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #144, May 24th

ACIM Lesson #144:

My mind holds only what I think with God: 
   (1) There is no love but God's. 
   (2) The world I see holds nothing that I want.

God's Love has authenticity --
His Word has true veracity --
But in this crazy world I see
Nothing of any value to me.

With my inner vision I see
Nothing's what it seems to be --
A different world now comes to me,
And in this world I'm finally free
To love for all eternity.

In shining light I now can see
That God's our true reality --
From illusions now I'm free.

All earthly desires
Burn in Heaven's fires --
  Ending longings,
  Turning somethings
Into nothings

But beyond earth's smoky mirror
You see all things much clearer --
   It's not a vicious taunt,
   Yet words will always haunt:
  "This world has nothing that you want."

This is what God meant
With words from Heaven sent:
Your heart won't be content
Till illusions have been spent.

God has no anger to vent,
Nothing has been lent,
You don't owe Him rent --
Your soul has not been bent --
It's perfect with no dent.

God's done His inspection,
And there is no correction
Of your holy connection --
He's done His selection,
And there is no rejection 
Of your divine perfection --
God has only affection:
You are His Love's reflection.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment