Tuesday, May 5, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #125, May 5th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #125
In quiet I receive God's Word today.

Today God's Word
I finally heard --
Today I receive,
Not just believe.

As I listen,
God's Light glistens --
His Words are right,
Filling me with light.

His Words are the tower
Of His infinite Power --
They are not hollow
And now I'll follow.

God is my guide;
He's at my side;
I now atone,
And He leads me home.

His Words make me brave,
And I know I am saved --
I have no grievance
As I listen in silence.

His Words make me free;
His Words make me see;
From truth I'm not hiding,
And in God I'm abiding --
He brings me glad tidings.

In God my life is justified;
In God my life is sanctified.
I live and am not crucified.

I've stopped judging,
I've stopped fudging,
I've stopped begrudging,
And am only loving.

God, I love You only --
Your Word makes me holy,
And I'm no longer lonely,
As I love You wholly.

I listen to You finally --
It happens so easily --
Your Vision I see;
Your Word makes me free.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment