Friday, May 22, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #142, May 22nd

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #142, May 22nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #142

My mind holds only what I think with God.


Review Of:
(123) I thank my Father for His gifts to me.
(124) Let me remember I am one with God.

Thank you God for my holy visage,
And for making me in Your Own Image.
Thank you God for all I see
And for making me who you want me to be.

Thank you God for what is real,
And for making me feel what you want me to feel.
Thank you God for making me great
And for giving gifts which are never late.
Thank you God for making me sing --
Thank you God for everything.

Our greatest gift to posterity
Is to help each person truly see:
With God we have true unity --
Being One with Him will set us free

To create a holy synergy,
And feel His Holy Energy
Flow through our true identity.
It makes us who we're meant to be
Beyond the Holy Trinity --
There's just One God in you and me.

True love will impart from God,
And our new lives will start with God --
We never are apart from God --
We always live in the Heart of God.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved


1 comment:

  1. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete