Saturday, May 9, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson #129, May 9th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #129


Beyond this world there is a world I want

My eternal mind has worth
  Exceeding every thing on earth --
Now I can see
  My immortality --
Truth does satisfy --
  I will never die.

It may seem strange
  To want to change,
But don't be a fool:
  This world is cruel.

When God is your friend
  Your life never ends --
You live in purity,
  With God's surety,
For all eternity.

It's no anomaly --
  It's meant to be --
Live in harmony,
  Sing God's melody --

In a Heaven 
  Without end,
In a garden
  That God tends,
Where angels 
  Are your friends.

Beyond this universe of fire
  Is the Heavenly world that you desire --
Which is a world we can choose,
  And a world we'll never lose.

So come with me to a world that shines --
  To the world for which your heart still pines --
Where stars and planets stop their turning --
  The eternal world for which you're yearning.

Don't be depressed,
  Just confess
Your longingness --
Don't obsess,
  Just express
Your willingness --

Now join God's World -- 
  It is the best.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Dear Leo:

    I am so glad I found you...and your precious gift of poetry.

    I first began studying ACIM about 15 or more years ago. My poetry was almost all based upon its teachings, at that time. I see so many similarities between the way we think, feel, write and relate to both the course and the world.

    I hope that I have the opportunity to read more of "you" and the message held within the lines and words of the poetry you write.

    Though I have many time restraints and can not, often, bask in the glow of all the glorious pearls of wisdom, enlightenment, joy and humor found on FB I am blessed by every message I can drink in.

    I hope to share more with you and learn more about you through the coming years.

    Namaste,
    Love, Light and Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete