Thursday, May 21, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #141, May 21st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #141

My mind holds only what I think with God.
Review Of:
(121) Forgiveness is the key to happiness. 
(122) Forgiveness offers everything I want.


Forgiveness sets my mind free
So I can really see
Who I'm meant to be --
Exactly
As God made me,
In His Image perfectly.

Forgiveness is the key
To living truly
Happily,
From this moment through eternity,
It is God's Guarantee --
His Peace and Prosperity
Are meant for you and me.

We walk the earthly line
With gifts that are divine --
We have the gift of time,
So forgiveness finds 
Each mind.

From below and above
We receive Joy and Love --
So what are we missing?
For what are we wishing?
Do we still need forgiving?

Illusions are so tempting,
But let us quit pretending
That we always need a new thing --
When God's Love I'm accepting,
Then Heaven I'm expecting,
Forgiveness offers everything.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

3 comments: